By Poll Fabius
Nowadays, many people are addicted to their devices. Moreover, new technology trends appear each year, are continuously developing, and making people get interested in new things. Lots of people are interested in creating and editing videos, as they can be used almost everywhere.
It is not necessary to have experience as a screenwriter and director to create unique and interesting content. Video software will help with this. And if you are a beginner or amateur videographer and do not know which video editing software is right at the initial stage, we recommend that you read our review of simple but functional editors.
Why do we need video software?
Filmed during holidays, special occasions, and recreation, videos often need editing. For this, applications are used with which you can do the following:
- adjust sound and picture,
- post clips on the Internet and more.
Simply put, video software helps to bring videos to the desired form. Anyone who creates video content for personal or commercial purposes may need to use them, such as an amateur videographer, an owner of a blog on the network, or a site administrator.
Best for beginners
Many of us, looking through archived photos and videos, suddenly realize what a great movie the materials could make. All this can be done easily and simply with the help of special programs. Here are a few options to consider:
Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe Premiere Pro is a professional but easy-to-learn video editing software. Free access for 7 days is provided.
The top features are the following:
- The software is designed for editing and creating videos and films, processing special effects and 3D models.
- There are more than 1000 standard effects with the possibility of additional loading of new ones.
- There is a built-in audio editor.
- A nice interface where you can compare your video to the original.
- Works with 4K, 8K, and VR.
- There are teaching materials.
- It allows you to edit audio tracks - muffle background noise and sound intensity.
- Imports footage in any format.
- Helps to track each frame and save the one that you like.
- Adds animation and video effects.
- Integrated with Adobe Stock and cloud storage - you can quickly find the desired image and save the project online, as well as share the link to it with the team.
- Equipped with professional visuals that filmmakers use to create spectacular movie scenes.
- There is color correction and white balance.
VEGAS Pro 18
VEGAS Pro 18 is an artificial intelligence-based video editor. It is used in film studios and television.
- A unique program for working with large projects.
- A wide range of effects, settings, and options for working with video.
- Working with color in HDR.
- Thanks to artificial intelligence, you can radically transform the picture and speed up the work process - the tool remembers your actions and can apply the resulting algorithm to subsequent projects, as well as suggest options for improving the image.
- Support of Open FX plugins - this allows you to apply up to 128 different effects on a single fragment.
Corel VideoStudio Pro
Corel VideoStudio Pro is a professional video editing software. The free version is available for 30 days, then you need to purchase a license.
- Capture video from computer screen, camera, and external devices.
- A wide range of settings for editing - templates, transitions, effects, adding text, and working with audio and music.
- Functionality for working with motion - acceleration or deceleration effects.
- The latest version has new templates, stickers, and additional effects.
- Saving files in different formats - AVI, MPEG-2, AVC, MPEG-4, WMV, DV, HDV, mobile device, MVC.
- Export to social networks and video hosting.
- It is possible to add libraries with templates and effects.
- Access to teaching materials.
Movavi Video Editor Plus
Movavi Video Editor is a popular video editor for beginners and professionals. It is easy to open VOB files with the help of this editor, as well as other popular formats like MP4, MOV, MPEG, and more. In the free version, limited functionality is available, and a watermark is also added to the video.
- Over 250 effects and transitions.
- Supports over 40 formats for saving files.
- The program can transfer files from various devices – computer folders, external drives, cameras, TV tuners, etc.
- Works with scale and panorama.
- Sound and audio track editor.
- There are built-in images and stickers.
- The tool can fix vertical videos.
- Users can easily contact technical support.
- You can download new effects and filters.
- Integration with YouTube and Google Drive.
ShotCut is a simple and free video editing software. Suitable for quick editing of clips and videos.
- Fast and convenient editor for video editing and transcoding.
- There is a small selection of effects and transitions.
- Remembers the user's actions and can roll back the applied effect or repeat it.
- Works with a wide variety of formats, such as GIF, MPEG, WebM, DVD, HDV, Flash, AVI, WMV, MP4.
- Can edit audio, find balance and create smooth transitions of sounds.
- The capture of video from a camera or external source.
- Can adjust color rendering.
- Working with a chroma key is possible.
Lightworks is a free video editing software with a standard set of tools to help you quickly style your video.
- A classic editor with little functionality, which provides all the possibilities for creating a video.
- There are original effects and filters.
- Integration with YouTube and Vimeo.
- Works on Windows, Linux, macOS.
- There are helpful tutorials.
- Supports all the most popular formats.
- Allows you to edit audio.
- High-precision cutting of frames.
- You can add multiple videos and edit them.
Clipchamp is an online editor suitable for creating videos for publishing on social networks. There is a free version and a paid subscription for $19 a month.
- There are ready-made templates and videos.
- This online editor is great for clips, videos, and short videos.
- Registration is available via Facebook and Google.
- Allows you to crop, scale and resize videos.
- You can add text and titles.
- The possibility to mirror video.
- You can record the screen and work with audio.
As you can see, even beginners can easily find a suitable tool and master their skills. If you are eager to try several products from one developer, FXhome is a great choice. FXhome offers a good selection of video editing tools to suit any taste.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here