In the activities of any organization, there is a need to periodically notify employees about some working or emergency questions. It could be information about an important meeting, a sudden hacker attack, innovations in the company's workflow, etc. Using secretarial services in such situations may not be effective. In a situation of a sudden hacker attack, secretaries may not have time to notify everyone. Or they will notify everyone in time, but employees will only see the letter after awhile. In case of calling employees on some issue, the secretary can have difficulties with contacting certain people. Is there a solution for such communication delays?
Pop-up software for your workflow
Modern warning systems are based on the merit of pop-up software. With its help, there will be no delays in communication. And you will always be sure that the necessary information is communicated to all employees. How does the pop-up notification system work?
Pop Up is a window that appears on top of a web page. It completely grabs the attention of a person that is working on a computer. Until the employee closes the message, he will not be able to continue work. That is why it works as a system of obligatory notification. People just have no possibility to ignore it. Using this system, you can also conduct surveys of company employees on the necessary issues. As such pop-up communication fulfills a very important function in organizing the working process. Subjects who have the right to send pop-ups may vary from the head of the company to heads of departments, and to the IT team.
The advantages of pop-up notification system
- It is possible to segment employees into groups. In this case, you can send each group messages intended specifically for it;
- Your message will be read with 100% guarantee;
- Sometimes a signature is required stating that your employee has been notified of something. In this case, it is enough to leave the box, which must be filled in by the recipient of the message. And you will have confirmation immediately;
- You can also use graphics, videos, etc. as pop-up messages. For example, if you need to instruct employees about something, you can record a short video;
- Pop-ups allow employers to receive feedback from employees. For example, you address an invitation to a certain event. Employees can either confirm their attendance, explain their absence, or ask to reschedule a meeting;
- It can work as a part of an antivirus or antifraud system. In such urgent cases, the IT team will react more quickly. Also, it will receive an organized response from the rest of the employees;
- Pop-up messages could be prepared in advance and sent to recipients on special occasions. You don’t need to send them instantly, the time of delivery can be programmed.
Some advice for using the pop-up alert system
- Use pop-up messages only for important and urgent messages. If you choose this system for your ordinary communication, it can undermine the workflow. Moreover, urgent messages will not grab the attention of employees because they will get used to them;
- The more important the information you want to convey, the larger the pop-up should be. Also, the more important message should be brighter. In the case of an emergency, a pop-up should immediately catch the eye;
- You can customize the design of messages for non-urgent purposes according to the wishes of employees. In such cases they will be accepted by employees more positively;
- If you have some important things to do for your employees in a moment, do not interfere with less important pop-ups. Take as a rule that the attention of the employees should be directed at the most essential task.
With the pop-up notifications, internal communication in companies becomes more effective and reliable. Trust new technologies and save your resources on special pop-up software tools.