Orange County Public Works debris removal contractors are scheduled to deploy beginning on Thursday, October 6, 2022, to collect large storm debris.
What to Expect
• Contractor crews will begin collecting large storm debris starting on October 6, 2022.
• Crews will make multiple passes to collect storm debris, focusing on vegetative debris first.
• We appreciate your patience as we collect debris from all areas of the county.
How to Prepare
• Place debris on the curb at the edge of your property.
• Debris may be collected in multiple phases. Vegetative debris is currently the immediate focus.
• Separate items to be collected by vegetative debris, construction and demolition debris, appliances, and electronics.
• Do not stack or lean debris near or on trees, poles, fire hydrants, or other structures.
• Do not block the roadway or storm drains. Please limit obstruction of sidewalks.
• Large branches
• Tree limbs
Construction and Demolition Debris
• Wood products
• Drywall and plaster
• Brick and clay tile
• Asphalt shingles
*Leaves and small debris can be collected with normal yard waste removal.