SCSO investigating multiple burglaries near Hunt Club Boulevard and State Road 436
From the SCSO Public Information Office
The investigation began on February 2 at approximately 3:30 a.m. when deputies responded to multiple business burglaries that occurred near the intersection of Hunt Club Blvd. and S.R. 436. Upon arrival, deputies observed broken glass to each storefront.
Images recovered from inside the stores show two to three suspects wearing hoodies, masks, and gloves entering the businesses. All had their faces covered.
The following businesses were burglarized:
• Cafe Positano, 3030 E. S.R. 436, Apopka
• Elite Nails and Spa, 560 S. Hunt Club Blvd., Apopka
• Hair Cuttery, 554 S. Hunt Club Blvd., Apopka
• Jet’s Pizza, 558 S. Hunt Club Blvd., Apopka
• Sprint, 600 S. Hunt Club Blvd., Apopka
• Trinity Cleaners, 3030 E. S.R. 436, Apopka
• Tuesday Morning, 3030 E. S.R. 436, Apopka
• Village Barber, 3030 E. S.R. 436, Apopka
Deputies determined that four iPads were missing from inside the Sprint store, a cash register with a small amount of cash was missing from Jet’s Pizza, and two cash drawers with a small amount of cash were missing from Trinity Cleaners. At this time, nothing appears to have been taken from the other businesses.
Anyone with information on this crime or the identity of the suspects is asked to call the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office at 407-665-6650 or Crimeline at (800) 423-TIPS (8477). Calls made to Crimeline remain anonymous, and tips that lead to the felony arrest of suspects and/or the recovery of stolen property are eligible for cash rewards of up to $1,000.