Bring your digital sales savvy to The Apopka Voice
In just over two years our innovative online news site has published over 5,100 articles, has over 6,100 Facebook likes and averages between 40,000-50,000 unique visitors per month.
And just last month, we published the infamous Apopka Police Department lightning strike video that had over 100,000 views!
Lightning strike last night at the Apopka Police Department…
Posted by The Apopka Voice on Wednesday, June 27, 2018
The Apopka Voice serves as the premier provider of daily local news in the Apopka community. Our content is timely and relevant and our online readers are engaged, loyal visitors.
And now we are looking for a Digital Sales Associate who wants to expand with us. We want you to build a business.
Your role at The Apopka Voice will be to:
- Develop strategic advertising and marketing solutions that meet the unique needs of each client
- Act as a digital marketing consultant to local businesses
- Building and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
The right person for this role will have:
- Strong and collaborative presence to work as a partner to any business
- The ability to adapt to our unique product and digital strategies
- A thorough understanding of digital advertising
- Preference is given to candidates with a thorough understanding of the Apopka area and digital ad sales experience
With experience, this can be a salary plus commission opportunity that is a full-time position. Part-time commission based positions are available as well. Experience is preferred, but not necessary. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Call 407/437-5654 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an interview.