Log in Subscribe
Keyword: NOAA
6 results total, viewing 1 - 6
By Trimmel Gomes, Public News Service A system of little-known public lands protecting sensitive coastal habitats generates significant economic impacts for local communities in Florida. That's … more
NOAA’s outlook calls for a 60% chance of an above-average season with 13 to 20 named storms. The average for a season is 14 named storms. By John Haughey | The Center Square The National … more
While Florida aquaculture products generate about $100 million in sales annually, Friends of the Earth says aquaculture causes poor water quality and can harm the seabed, as well as marine … more
By John Haughey | The Center Square The National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) warned there is a 60 percent chance for another “above normal” hurricane season in the Atlantic basin … more
NOAA predicting 10-16 named storms From the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Forecasters predict a 35 percent chance of an above-normal season, a 40 percent chance of a … more
From the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Forecasters predict a 35 percent chance of an above-normal season, a 40 percent chance of a near-normal season, and a 25 percent chance of … more
Currently viewing stories posted within the past 7 years.
For all older stories, please use our advanced search.