From the Orange County Public Relations Office
Come out to Magnolia Park, 2929 S. Binion Rd., Apopka, for a day of amazing bluegrass and country music, as well as children’s activities, food vendors and wildlife exhibits. Cost: $4 cash per person and free for children 12 and under; bring lawn chairs, blankets and a picnic or purchase from food trucks. Parking lot pickers welcomed! No smoking or dogs permitted in the festival area; alcohol is not permitted in the park.
Bands performing are Blackwater Creek Bluegrass Band, The Freightlines and HayFire.
For camping or additional information, call 407-886-4231 or visit www.OrangeCountyParks.net.
Magnolia Park’s Bluegrass and Country Music Festival
- Saturday, May 4, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Magnolia Park, 2929 S. Binion Rd., Apopka
- $4 cash per adult, free for ages 12 and younger
- Bands: The Freightliners, Blackwater Creek Bluegrass Band and HayFire
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/715561762174140/