Goodwill Industries of Central Florida will host its annual Job Fair Day at all nine Job Connection Center locations across Orange, Seminole, Osceola, Brevard, Lake and Volusia counties.
Employers will be on-site at each location to accept applications and conduct interviews for open positions. Employers will be hiring for positions in fields such as custodial, food service, child care, retail and hospitality. Applicants are asked to dress in professional attire and bring copies of their résumés.
The Job Fair will be held on Thursday, October 20th from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM at the Apopka Job Connection Center (1312 E. Semoran Blvd., 407-720-3300).
Here is a complete list of all nine Goodwill Industries of Central Florida’s Job Connection Centers:
- East Orlando Job Connection Center o 3911 E. Colonial Drive, 407-872-0770
- West Orlando Job Connection Center o 3200 W. Colonial Drive, 407-745-5550
- Sanford Job Connection Center o 4516 W. State Road 46, 407-936-0469
- Kissimmee Job Connection Center o 1356 E. Vine St., 407-847-0696
- West Melbourne Job Connection Center o 2245 Coastal Lane, 321-953-8188
- Apopka Job Connection Center o 1312 E. Semoran Blvd., 407-720-3300
- Leesburg Job Connection Center o 10600 Hwy. 441, 352-323-1847
- Clermont Job Connection Center o 1855 S. Grand Hwy., 352-404-7799
- Daytona Beach Connection Center o 112 N. Nova Rd., 386-258-8585
About Goodwill Industries of Central Florida, Inc.
Since 1959, Goodwill Industries of Central Florida has provided vocational and job placement services to hundreds of thousands of people with disabilities and other barriers to employment. With 29 retail stores and 29 Donation Xpress locations in Orange, Seminole, Osceola, Brevard, Lake and Volusia counties, Goodwill directly channels more than 90 percent of its annual revenue into programs that enable individuals to secure long-term employment and become self-sufficient. For more information, visit www.goodwillcfl.org, “like” GoodwillCFL on Facebook or follow @goodwillcfl on Twitter.