This free hiring event is for all transitioning members of the military, veterans, military spouses and dependents
From DAV and RecruitMilitary
DAV and RecruitMilitary are joining forces to attract, hire and retain military veterans and military spouses in the Orlando area. This free hiring event is for all transitioning members of the military, veterans, military spouses and dependents.
This in-person event will take place on Thursday, June 10th 2021, from 11:00am – 3:00pm at the Avanti Palms Resort and Conference Center (6515 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819).
“Our driving purpose is to empower veterans to find meaningful work opportunities in the private sector,” said Tim Best, CEO of RecruitMilitary. “We work with companies throughout the world that see tremendous value in the transferable skills that military trained personnel bring to their organizations. We are pleased to provide these companies with a vast network of highly qualified veteran job candidates looking for meaningful civilian career opportunities.”
To register for this event, and for more information go to Orlando Career Fair for Veterans.
Event Preparation Resources
Answers to common questions
A RecruitMilitary Job Fair is an event where job seekers with military experience can meet with recruiters from local and national companies. These events are free for U.S veterans, military spouses, transitioning military, and members of the Guard and Reserve.
RecruitMilitary’s events are enhanced job fairs or career fairs with various types of exhibitors.
- Educational institutions
- Veterans’ associations and service agencies
- Government agencies
RecruitMilitary Job Fairs are now low-paper and low-contact. At the very least, all events will include:
- Contact-free check-in
- Spaced booths
- Continuous one-way foot traffic flow
Note: Do not bring your paper resume to this event. We have a system in place for you to share your interest and experience with exhibitors.
Masks: At this time, many venues require masks for indoor events. RecruitMilitary is closely adhering to venue regulations. Please bring a CDC approved face mask (not a face shield or gaiter) to this event.
Traffic Flow: At the event, we encourage job seekers to proceed to booths for interation in a continuous loop until you meet all exhibitors of interest. This may mean you will circle through more than once.
For more job-seeker information about in-person event updates, including what to wear and how to prep, see the FAQ.
A few more helpful details on the Avanti Palms Resort and Conference Center:
- The Job Fair will take place in the Florida Ballroom.
- Enter via the main entrance off International Drive (near the purple Avanti Palms sign) and turn right. Please enter the building at the entrance marked Convention Center and NOT through the entrance marked Registration.
- Masks may be required to be worn by all attendees.
- One-way foot traffic flow will ensure you don’t miss any exhibitors. Continue circling until all exhibitors have been visited.
- Have your individualized QR Code scanned by all exhibitor booths you visit.
- There is plenty of COMPLIMENTARY parking in front and on each side of the building.