The Apopka Police Department announced today that Alyson Nicole London, age 44, was arrested and charged under the following violations of Florida Statutes;
- Solicitation to Commit Sexual Battery
- Failing to Report Child Sexual Abuse as a Mandatory Reporter
- Attempted Interference with Custody
- Unlawful Use of a Two-Way Communication Device
- Transmission of Material Harmful to Minors
- Contributing to the Delinquency or Dependency of a Minor
The Apopka Police Department states that the charges were developed after a thorough investigation, based on a complaint through the Department of Children and Families.
London has been transported to the Orange County jail for processing.
According to police reports and the Orange County Public School website, London is a Physical Education teacher at Apopka Memorial Middle School.
This is a developing story. The Apopka Voice will update the story as details become available.