Here’s a way to grab the luck of the Irish and save some money while celebrating St. Patrick’s Day. Check out these local deals plus other savings found at Offers.com.
St. Patrick’s Day Food and Drink Specials
- Aldi: The grocery chain is offering two special green cheeses for a limited time: Pesto Gouda and English Sage Derby ($3.99 each). Or, get the Irish Cheese Truckle Assortment, which includes a trio of $3.99 cheeses, including aged Irish cheddar, a beer-infused cheese, and a whiskey-infused cheese. Other seasonal specials include Irish Cream Cheesecake for $8.99 and Irish soda bread for $3.99.
- Arby’s: The Mint Chocolate Shake is back for St. Patrick’s Day, topped with Andes candy pieces. It’s available through March 24.
- Baskin-Robbins: Order the Mint Chocolate Chip Polar Pizza as a shareable (and green) treat for your St. Patrick’s Day party.
- Chili’s: The Lucky Jameson drink (think of it as an Irish margarita) is back for March. It costs $5 and features Jameson Irish Whiskey and Lunazul Blanco tequila, topped with orange and lime slices.
- Dairy Queen: The March Blizzard of the month is Mint Oreo, featuring Oreo cookies and creme de menthe. Plus, through March 17, buy one Blizzard and get another for 99 cents at participating locations.
- Dunkin’ Donuts: Irish Creme coffees and espresso drinks are back for March only. Plus, the Mint Brownie Donut (with mint brownie batter filling, green icing, and crumbled brownie topping) will also be available for a limited time in honor of St. Patrick’s Day. See details.
- McDonald’s: Shamrock Shakes are back through March 24. Find this annual traditional treat at participating locations.
- Rita’s Italian Ice: Green goodies for St. Patrick’s Day include Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream and Mint Gelati.
- Walmart Grocery: Hosting a party before your bar crawl? Order snacks and treats from Walmart’s grocery pickup service and have them loaded into your car for free. New customers get $10 off their order.
- Krispy Kreme: This weekend they are serving green glazed doughnuts with the opportunity to win a gold dozen pass where a lucky winner will receive a dozen glazed doughnuts a month until St. Paddy’s Day 2020.