Taste of Apopka Celebrity Judges and Entertainment Revealed
The 11th Annual Taste of Apopka is just around the corner. On Thursday evening, November 17th, more than 1,000 guests are expected to converge on the Highland Manor.
The event is once-again being hosted by the Apopka Area Chamber of Commerce. “Our goal is to introduce people to all of the flavors Apopka has to offer,” said Laura Heiselman, President of the Chamber.
And, according to Heiselman, the “flavors of Apopka” includes more than just food. More than 70 local restaurants and exhibitors will be on hand.
The seven new restaurants include:
- Something Fishy
- Imagine That Food Consultants
- A Moveable Feast
- Aunt Gingibread’s Bakery
- Tijuana Flats Tex-Mex
- Chuck Wagon Home Cooking
These seven will join the many returning restuarants and provide everyone with free samples of their signature dishes.
Judging the entries will be WKMG TV’s Kirstin O’ Conner and Justin Warmoth.
Tickets for the Taste of Apopka can be purchased online or at the Apopka Chamber of Commerce office at 180 East Main Street in downtown Apopka (407-886-1441).
Ticket Prices are as follows:
- $35 for General Admission if purchased through Thursday, November 10th
- $40 for General Admission after Novemebr 1oth or at the door
- A limited number of $50 VIP Admission tickets are still available. VIP ticket holders gain early admission and access to the VIP suite.
A gift basket valued at more than $1,000 will be given away. To qualify for that drawing guests must visit with each and every exhibitor.
The Taste of Apopka is hosted by the Apopka Area Chamber of Commerce, “But we could not do it without the generous support of our Corporate Sponsors,” said Laura Heiselman. Those sponsors are:
- Taurus Apopka City Center – Presenting Sponsor
- UCF Business Incubator – Program and Supporting Sponsor
- Orlando Health – Ticket Sponsor
Contributing Sponsors include:
- Keller Willams Realty
- Nelson’s Insurance Services
- Pensala Property Group
- Smile Concepts
The doors open at 6:30 PM (5:30 PM for VIP Ticket holders).