St. Patrick’s Day Food and Drink Specials
- Aldi: The grocery chain is offering two special green cheeses for a limited time: Pesto Gouda and English Sage Derby ($3.99 each). Or, get the Irish Cheese Truckle Assortment, which includes a trio of $3.99 cheeses, including aged Irish cheddar, a beer-infused cheese, and a whiskey-infused cheese. Other seasonal specials include Irish Cream Cheesecake for $8.99 and Irish soda bread for $3.99.
- Arby’s: The Mint Chocolate Shake is back for St. Patrick’s Day, topped with Andes candy pieces. It’s available through March 24.
- Baskin-Robbins: Order the Mint Chocolate Chip Polar Pizza as a shareable (and green) treat for your St. Patrick’s Day party.
- Chili’s: The Lucky Jameson drink (think of it as an Irish margarita) is back for March. It costs $5 and features Jameson Irish Whiskey and Lunazul Blanco tequila, topped with orange and lime slices.
- Dairy Queen: The March Blizzard of the month is Mint Oreo, featuring Oreo cookies and creme de menthe. Plus, through March 17, buy one Blizzard and get another for 99 cents at participating locations.
- Dunkin’ Donuts: Irish Creme coffees and espresso drinks are back for March only. Plus, the Mint Brownie Donut (with mint brownie batter filling, green icing, and crumbled brownie topping) will also be available for a limited time in honor of St. Patrick’s Day. See details.
- McDonald’s: Shamrock Shakes are back through March 24. Find this annual traditional treat at participating locations.
- Rita’s Italian Ice: Green goodies for St. Patrick’s Day include Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream and Mint Gelati.
- Walmart Grocery: Hosting a party before your bar crawl? Order snacks and treats from Walmart’s grocery pickup service and have them loaded into your car for free. New customers get $10 off their order.
St. Patrick’s Day Retail and Travel Sales
The following retailers are marking down St. Patrick’s Day items during the lead-up to the holiday. For the biggest sales, however, wait until the days after March 17, when all the “Kiss Me I’m Irish” shirts, green party beads and shamrock decorations will be upwards of 70% off. You can save them for next year.
- Amazon: Use Amazon Coupons to save up to 10% when buying St. Patrick’s Day decor, party accessories, and books.
- Claire’s: Get 50% off the St. Patrick’s Day collection.
- Hobby Lobby: Get 30% off the St. Patrick’s Day collection.
- Kohl’s: In the store’s St. Patrick’s Day collection, you’ll find discounts and buy-one-get-one specials on green apparel. Through March 12, use this code to get 15% off orders over $100.
- Spencer’s: Use code STPAT20 to get 20% off any single item.
- St. Clair Hotel-Magnificent Mile in Chicago: Get a 17% discount on stays in March. Use code VP#625799 (valid for stays March 1 through 31). Located on Chicago’s Magnificent Mile, the St. Clair is a Red Roof Inn property. See details.
- Target: Shop Target for its collection of St. Patrick’s Day shirts, glasses, hats, and party supplies.
- Trafalgar Tours: Get 15% off the Best of Ireland tour.
- World Market: Get an extra discount on Irish food items from March 15 to 18 with coupon code.