Three presentations slated for Errol Clubhouse
Signature H Property Group, developers of the “New Errol” project, are holding three open house sessions at the Apopka Golf & Tennis Clubhouse beginning at 10 AM on Sunday. Noon on Sunday and again at 11 AM on Tuesday. The sessions will include a presentation, followed by a question and answer session.
Also on Tuesday is a special Apopka City Council meeting with the New Errol project the lone agenda item, which is titled Ordinance No. 2581 – First Reading – Comprehensive Plan – Large Scale Future Land Use Amendment – Legislative. It starts at 5:30 PM at the VFW/Apopka Community Center at 519 South Central Avenue in Apopka.
Open House: Sunday, August 20th
Location: Apopka Golf & Tennis Clubhouse – Signature H Offices, 2nd Floor
Each session includes a 30-minute presentation and then Q&A.
There will also be an open house on Tuesday, August 22nd from 11 am – 1 pm, the day of the City Council meeting.
The entire project includes:
- A redesigned championship golf course
- A 15,000 square foot clubhouse with restaurant
- A boutique lodge hotel
- A two-acre water park
- Outdoor parks and trails
- 264 new residences
- A resort-like Adult Living Facility
Two recommendations are being made by City staff to the City Council for review:
- Accept Ordinance 2581 at first reading and transmit to the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity
- Prior to the adoption hearing for Ordinance 2581, a master plan under Planned Unit Development zoning and a development agreement must demonstrate that each of the proposed Future Land Use Map amendments are compatible with surrounding and abutting residential uses through appropriate buffer and screen techniques, height restrictions, other applicable and appropriate performance standards, and management of compatible and complementary land uses allowed or prohibited within each “Neighborhood” zone.