Water quenches your thirst and cools you down on a hot day, but it also does it lot more for your body and overall health. Whether you’re sweating, breathing, or digesting, your body is constantly losing water. With advice from the fitness experts at Fit Body Boot Camp, one of the fastest growing fitness sensations in the country, you can learn why it’s important to always replenish and stay hydrated.
1. Keep Body Fluids Balanced
- Water makes of 60% of your bodily fluids, which all have important jobs like digesting food, circulating oxygen, and regulating body temperature. Keeping your body hydrated ensures these fluids can do their job without any trouble.
2. Eliminates Toxins and Waste
- Water keeps things moving through your system, working to flush waste products and toxins out of your cells.
3. Energizes Your Muscles
- When your muscle cells lack fluid, they begin to shrivel and aren’t able to perform at their potential. Drink water throughout the day, before exercising, during a long workout, and after your workout to maintain adequate fluid levels in your muscles.
4. Aids in Weight Loss
- Water isn’t a magic weight loss pill, but it is part of the equation. Consuming water is zero calories, fills your stomach so you don’t feel as hungry, and high-water content foods, like fruits and vegetables, are healthier for you.
5. Improves Your Complexion
- Your skin contains water, and when it is parched it is more likely to develop wrinkles and fine lines. Sweating also rids toxins from your skin, and if you’re not hydrated the toxins and dirt build up within your skin.
Fit Body Boot Camp is the world’s most popular and fastest growing indoor fitness boot camp franchise with more than 300 locations across North America, Europe and Australia. The unique fitness brand combines individualized training from certified personal trainers, specially created Afterburn workouts, and personalized nutritional guidance to help clients lose weight, gain muscle, and burn excess body fat.